Skip to content
What We Do
- Help the people in need through our network of member organizations and their local structures.
- Provide information to the network with a view of increasing the effectiveness of the social work.
- Encourage the dialogue, cooperation, coordination and exchange of experience among the organizations of the network.
- Support our member organizations in their capacity building.
- Represent our network organizations and defend their interests on a national and international level.
- Cooperate with other similar organizations with emphasis on the ecumenism.